TTC Modified Tool - Samurai Edition - Based on Leatherman Signal
Brand Texas Tool Crafters Inc.
- This tool is a modified version of a Leatherman Signal multi-tool with a Damascus blade in place of the original stainless blade. The modifications are completed by Texas Tool Crafters Inc. in our Houston, TX USA shop. Texas Tool Crafters Inc. and Leatherman Tool Group Inc. are not affiliated.
- Be prepared, but don’t give up your unique streak! Each blade has a unique pattern and is manufactured by hand to exacting standards. Our Damascus blades receive a precision heat treatment and are sharpened with a water cooled Japanese water stone for a glossy edge.
- Damascus steel is forged by Alabama Damascus Steel in the USA. Texas Tool Crafters Inc. manufacturers the blades in our Houston, TX USA shop. The Damascus steel has an average hardness of 54 (HRC) and is easy to sharpen with at-home equipment.
- Full functionality of the tool is covered by Texas Tool Crafters limited warranty. The tool will not qualify for the original manufacturers’ warranty due to the modifications. All repairs will be completed in our Houston, TX USA shop. Please see warranty information below for more information.
- Tool will ship with a sheath and warranty information. Each tool is labeled with “Modified by Texas Tool Crafters” and a unique serial number. Personalization is available on request at no additional charge. Please send us a message after completing checkout with your requested text. The free engraving is limited to 20 characters in our house font and location.