Leatherman Charge - Solid Sterling Silver Handles, Limited Run of 100
Brand Texas Tool Crafters Inc.
- This tool is a modified version of a Leatherman Charge TTi multi-tool with solid sterling silver handles (scales). The modifications are completed by Texas Tool Crafters Inc. in our Houston, TX USA shop. Texas Tool Crafters Inc. and Leatherman Tool Group Inc. are not affiliated.
- Scales are hand crafted and polished to gloss. Each tool contains approx. 4oz of sterling silver.
- Tools are individually numbered as part of a 100 tool run. Unfortunately we are not able to accept number requests -- tools will ship in order of production. Scales are each numbered with the corresponding tool number on the inside face of the scales.
- Full functionality of the tool is covered by Texas Tool Crafters limited warranty. The tool will not qualify for the original manufacturers’ warranty due to the modifications. Please be aware that this is a solid sterling silver product and scratches and blemishes will occur with use. The aesthetic condition of the scales is not warranted.
- Tool will ship with a sheath and warranty information. Each tool is labeled with “Modified by Texas Tool Crafters” and a unique serial number. Personalization is available on request at no additional charge. Please send us a message after completing checkout with your requested text. The free engraving is limited to 20 characters in our house font and location.